Want to add your name to our list? Or just want to know how you can support Braham Pie Day. Please clink on the link below or call 320-396-4956 leave a message and we will call you back. Thank you advance for your consideration to be part of Braham Pie Day
|Thank You To all our Sponsors, Volunteers, area Businesses and participants for making our 33rd annual Pie Day another huge success!!|
Website provided by Genesis Wireless
Performing Arts Stage Sponsored by Mike’s Discount Foods
Pie Baking & Serving Tent Sponsored by Grandy Lions Club
Kids N’ Berries Tent Sponsored by Braham Area Community for Kids – B.A.C.K.
Sweet as Pie Collector’s Car Show sponsors Braham Ford Motor Company & North Country Hillbilly’s
Pie ala Mode ($501&up) Dahlheimer Beverage Inc.; Grandy Lions Club; Mike’s Discount Foods; Cambridge Medical Center; Quality Disposal Systems; City of Braham; Frandsen Bank and Trust; Tusen Tack Programs / Braham Event Center; Braham Moose Lodge; Minnco Credit Union; Braham Area Community for Kids – B.A.C.K.
Gold Crust sponsors ($301-$500) General Mills flour in memory Mark Erickson; East Central Energy; Moore Engineering, Inc.; Hamilton Funeral Homes; Aurelius MFG Co. Inc; Elmhurst Commons;
Silver Crust sponsors ($201-$300) Minuteman Press, Cambridge Walmart, Cub Foods Cambridge, Isanti Coborn’s
Bronze Crust sponsors ($101-$200) Carlson Fence; Braham Hardware & Rental; Diversified Bronze Mfg.;
Pie Tin Sponsors (up to $100) – (Door Prizes) Braham Lanes &Wayne’s Pro Shop; Novus Glass; GTI Theatres; Minnco Credit Union; Pine Insurance Agency; St. Paul Saints Baseball Club; Braham Self Storage; Carlson Fence
If we have missed anyone, we apologize for the error
Photo’s: Thank you to Judy Hegstrom, Andy Holzer, Jen Ecklund, ECE, Connie Reilly and all others that submit photos to Braham Pie Day
|In- Kind Donations|
Braham Boys/ Girls Athletes Logistics Crew, Pie Baking Volunteers, Pie Servers, City of Braham, Braham Police Department, Braham Fire & Rescue, Allina Ambulance Service, Waste Management of Minnesota Inc., General Mills Flour in memory of Mark Erickson, Braham Country Floral-Pie Winner Medallions, Genesis Wireless – Website Provider, Photos by Judy Hegstrom, Photos by Jen Eklund, Rock Ingebrand Funeral Home, Mike’s Discount Foods, Hands all Around Quilt Show, Braham Chamber of Commerce – Medallion Hunt, Andy Holzer – Pie Cycle Show, Sweet as Pie Collectors Car Show sponsor North Country Hillbillies and venue Braham Ford Motor Company, Park and Ride locations Braham Event Center, St. Peter and Paul Catholic Church and St. Stephens Church, Braham Covenant Church
Where does the money go from all the Pie Day Sales?
For each festival year Braham Pie Day Budgets between $33,000 and $35,000 for the following items:
- General Expenses
- Pie supplies & serving area: ingredients, pie tins, ice cream, drinks, paper products, clean up
- School rental: Commercial kitchen, staff
- Performers, sound system, kids and berries presenters & craft items
- Advertising: newspapers, billboards, radio commercials, banners
- Merchandise: cookbooks, t-shirts, buttons, towels etc.…
- Postage and craft show expenses, ink, paper.
- Rentals: tents, toilets, tables, chairs, office, phone, storage space, post office box
- Minnesota State Fair Prize
- Licenses and fees: Dept. of Health, Electrical Inspector, and ASCAP, accounting /taxes, detour signs (shared expense with the city)
- Volunteer appreciation gift
- Park and Ride transportation
- Contract services for director, secretary, craft show coordinator, and treasurer.
For each festival year Braham Pie Day anticipates income from the following items:
- Pie and ice cream sales ($12,500 – $13,500)
- Vendor fees from food and craft booths ($4,200 -$4,500)
- Sponsorship ($5,000 – $6,000)
- Merchandise ($2,000 – $3,000)
- 5% of B.A.C.K. pie baking contest auction proceeds go to Pie Day
Thank You to the numerous volunteers and visitors that make Braham Pie Day possible!
We look forward to……
Seeing you next Pie Day August 4, 2023
We apologize if we have omitted any names. We appreciate all support you have given us.